What is immunity?
Immunity is the shield of our body that protects our body from bacteria, viruses, and many diseases. Immunity begins to weaken due to bad habits or due to old age, and as immunity weakens, diseases attack the body. If your body immunity is always strong, then you can avoid most diseases and lead a healthy life.
Today in this article we will tell you that-
- What are the causes of immunity weakening?
- How you can make your immunity stronger in a natural way?
So let’s first know what are the reasons why immunity is weak.
Reasons Of Weakness Of Immunity
1) Junk food – Today’s lifestyle and the kind of food that most people are eating are weakening our immunity. People are eating food only to taste off balance, due to which the consumption of junk food is constantly increasing. The amount of chemicals and fat in junk food is very high which causes damage to your body and your immune system.
2) Getting less sleep – It has been revealed in many research that when a person sleeps less, it directly affects the immune system of the body. When a person starts sleeping less, the brain cells start to become weak and the amount of cortisol in the body starts increasing. Cortisol is a hormone produced in the adrenal gland. Its overdose has a bad effect on your health.
In one study, it was revealed that if you do not sleep one night, due to this, your next 21 day schedule gets spoiled which causes a lot of damage to your immune system.
3) Stress – Today, in a life full of stress, stress has become a big part of people’s life. Most people are spending most of their time under stress due to which the amount of cortisol in their blood is constantly increasing and due to this their immunity is constantly getting weaker.
4) Drinking less water – Water also has a very important role in keeping immunity strong. As we know about 65% of the human body is made up of water, due to which there is a lack of water in the body, then the functioning is obstructed and this also weakens the immunity, so 8 to 10 glasses of water in a day is a must should drink.
5) Excessive intake of tea or coffee – Those people who are into coffee and tea etc., increase the amount of caffeine in their body, which causes hormone disbalance. It also reduces your sleep and weakens your immunity.
6) Personal Hygiene – Personal hygiene means keeping yourself clean and hygienic. We all know its importance but still many people are negligent. Even many people do not bother to wash their hands before eating food. A study revealed that if people start washing their hands with soap before eating food, then they will be 90% less ill. More things come under personal hygiene such as bathing daily and keeping your nails clean. If you do not take care of your personal hygiene, then your immunity gets weakened.
7) Less manual labor – The way technology is getting advanced, people are getting less manual labor which is also a good thing but physically is a very bad thing. When you do less physical exertion, the fat starts accumulating in your body and your body is not able to sweat, due to which many toxins start accumulating in your body and it weakens your immunity.
8) Serious Behavior – You may be surprised to know that according to a study, people who have more serious behavior and who try to control their emotions more, increase the amount of cortisol in their body and increase cortisol. Due to this, immunity is weak, so one should always relax and be happy. By having more serious behavior in life, only puts pressure on your mind and your relations are also not good.
Natural Ways To Boost The Immune System
1) Healthy foods – It is very important to have the right foods to keep the immunity strong as micronutrients such as vitamins and minerals are highly needed to keep the immunity strong. If you follow a balanced diet in food, it helps to keep your immune system strong. Be sure to include green leafy vegetables and fruits in your balanced diet.
2) Adequate sleep – According to science every person needs 7 to 8 hours of sleep daily. If you sleep more than this or sleepless, then in both stages you suffer. So you should try to sleep at night from 9:00 to 10:00 and wake up from 4:00 to 5:00 in the morning. Set a time to sleep. This habit will make your immunity even stronger.
3) Yoga – Yoga is very effective for keeping the body healthy and flexible and boosting immunity. We do not need to tell you about the many benefits of yoga. Now science also believes that it is better to start doing yoga than going to the gym. When you start doing yoga, it makes your body strong not only from outside but also from inside your body. The biggest advantage of doing yoga is that it greatly strengthens your immunity.
4) Workout – Exercising is a very good habit. If you exercise every day, then the calories burned in the body are burnt due to the hard work behind it. Due to which sweat comes out of the body and cortisol comes out. By exercising, not only your physical health but also your mental health is fine and it makes your immunity strong. The immunity of people who do not exercise is weaker than the person who exercises daily.
Home Remedies For Strengthening Immunity
1) Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is counted among the biggest and beneficial herbs of Ayurveda. It is said that a person who consumes ashwagandha, keeps away from thousands of diseases and his body does not grow old too quickly. If you consume ashwagandha every day, it makes your immune system very strong and also increases the energy in your body which a person uses ashwagandha with the right rules, that person’s body becomes strong and young for a long time. lives.
2) Amla – Amla has also been called the nectar fruit in Ayurveda and it is said that it is because there is a lot of vitamin C in the gooseberry. You will be surprised to know that vitamin C in 15 oranges contains as much vitamin C in a single gooseberry and vitamin C is considered a very important element in strengthening the immune system. If you consume amla in any form daily, it makes your immune system strong. You can also take gooseberry as marmalade or as a pickle or a juice.
3) Giloy – Giloy is also called ‘Amrita’ in Ayurveda which means nectar vine means that this plant is like any nectar. Giloy contains antioxidants and vitamin C-like elements which destroy the free radicals produced in the body. Consumption of Giloy also cleanses the blood and due to the abundant amount of Vitamin C, it also helps to boost immunity.
4) Chyawanprash – More than 100 herbs and ingredients are used in a good quality Chavanprash. If one teaspoon of Chavanprash is consumed daily on an empty stomach in the morning, it not only makes the immune system strong but also eliminates many allergies and infections. Chyawanprash is very beneficial for those who have less stamina and fatigue problems. Especially men must consume Chyawanprash.
5) Turmeric Milk – If you want that you do not have to work too hard to increase immunity, then you just use this recipe daily. You add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder to a glass of cow’s milk every night before bed and start drinking it daily by adding a pinch of black pepper. With the effect of turmeric and black pepper, it will remove the defects of your body and at the same time, it will make your immunity quite strong.
6) Ayurvedic decoction – decoction has been given great importance in Ayurveda. Its use makes your immune system very strong. Its intake is always on an empty stomach in the morning or an empty stomach in the evening. Let us know what is the method of making this decoction:
Method – Take 5 basil leaves, 5 black pepper, ginger, honey, cinnamon, makhana. Now heat 1 cup of water and add these ingredients and boil it well.
Pay attention to these important things
1) Start sleeping early at night and start waking up early in the morning. This is a very good habit that boosts your immunity.
2) Always eat homemade food and avoid eating contaminated outside and include balance diet in your life.
3) Get enough sleep for 7 to 8 hours because whatever you do, if your sleep is not complete then your immunity will be weak.
4) Exercise daily because a research has revealed that the immunity of those people who exercise every day is stronger than those who do not exercise.
5) Do not consume alcohol, smoking, or any kind of intoxicants; Immunity is weak due to the consumption of these things and these things call for diseases.
Friends, hope that you liked this article and you must have found the answer to the questions related to immunity.
NOTE:- If you have any other question in mind, then definitely ask in the comment box.
Short Motivational Poems In Hindi
COVID-19 वैक्सीन की सच्चाई के बारे में कुछ जानकारी जो आपको पता होनी चाहिए
कोरोनावायरस: सुरक्षित रहने के लिए कोरोनोवायरस महामारी के दौरान आपको पांच गैजेट्स में निवेश..
NEET 2021: Will the NEET UG exam be postponed again? Follow this strategy for..
Adar Poonawala, who arrived in Britain with his wife and children, said- left the
Bihar Corona Update: 85 patients died in 24 hours, close to 95 thousand active…
मंगल ग्रह की खोज और लुप्तप्राय प्रजातियों की बचत
आज से 18+ के लिए वैक्सीन पंजीकरण: पंजीकरण के बिना कोई नंबर नहीं आएगा,…
California will supply oxygen to India to control the second wave of coronavirus
Uttarakhand Covid-19 update: 5000 new cases of corona in Uttarakhand, 81 patients died
Triple mutant virus: know what is the triple mutant variant of corona found in
Chamoli Glacier Burst: Iceberg Breaks In Malari Valley, The Team Leaves For The Spot;
Oxygen Express, carrying Pranavayu for Uttar Pradesh, will reach Lucknow on 24 April